Pages of a dream

domingo, novembro 27, 2011

Wuthering Heights - Emily Brontë

"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!" 

Tenho um trabalho para literatura Inglesa para esta 4ª (AAAAAHHHH pânico, falta 3 dias) onde tenho que falar sobre a maldade e o gótico em "Wuthering Heights". Li tudo e amei o livro! Acho que encontrei um novo favorito :D  só espero que agora o trabalho corra bem xD

I have to do a homework about "Wuthering Heights" for my english literature class, about evil and gothic in the novel. I read the book and i just loved it! I think i found a new favorite :D and i really hope i have a good mark on this homework xD

Image found on google
Para quem gosta de histórias de amor retorcidas, recomendo este livro fantástico :) e caso tenham preguiça em ler, peço que não vejam os filmes primeiro porque tentei ver e sinceramente nenhum deles me agradou :\

For those who like twisted love stories, i recommend this novel :) and in case you're lazy and you don't want to read the book, please DO NOT watch the movies first, i tried watching them and i didn't like not one of them :\

LotsOfLove*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário